Home / Content Library
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to develop daily, at Momentum Instore we are doing everything we can to ensure that we keep our people safe while continuing to deliver the high quality, service you are used to.
Following the latest advice from the UK Government, we have put the following measures in place to ensure that our business can continue to operate efficiently while protecting the Health & Safety of our workforce and reducing the risk of exposure in the workplace.
Employees who are able to work from home are now able to do so until further notice
Employees, Subcontractors and Workers who are unable to work from home have been sent detailed guidance in line with NHS and Government advice on Hygiene, Travel and Contact when working in the field and on client sites
- Our Head Office will remain open for employees to access when required
- Lone working / working from home risk assessments have been completed
- Processes have been put in place to ensure that teams meet regularly via Teams, Skype etc.
- Our IT department have worked tirelessly to ensure that all employees have the equipment, technology and systems in place to allow them to work remotely
- As well as client communications over email and the telephone, we are able to continue to hold meetings via Skype, Teams etc. to retain the face to face element
- Our Installers and Merchandisers are able to carry out work out of store opening times if required to reduce the amount of individuals in store and therefore less contact and risk of exposure
Guidance has been given to all individuals associated with Momentum Instore for if they become unwell, are diagnosed with the virus, have to go into isolation or have to look after a dependent.
A COVID-19 dedicated email has been set up for individuals who have any questions or concerns, which is managed daily by our HR team
If resourcing levels in any part of our business are compromised due to illness or inability to work, we will refocus our teams as necessary to deliver to project deadlines. This would mean prioritisation of workloads and we would keep those affected updated, whilst taking every effort to mitigate the impact should this situation arise.
Momentum Instore's Senior Management and HR team will continue to monitor our operations and official advice and will update this statement as required.
If you do have any questions or have specific policies that we must follow whilst on your site, please direct any queries to CV19@momentuminstore.com